The Reservations export report allows you to export your reservations and payments report for all bookings, including confirmed, unconfirmed, and enquiries, into a CSV file. This report will include all the reservations that have the check-in date within the specified date range.
- Go to Manage> Accounting.
2. In the Data export tab, select Reservations.
3. From the Start date and End date fields, select the date range for which you want to generate the report.
4. In the Status field, select the type of bookings for which you want to generate a report.
5. In the Include fields field, select all the items you want to see in the report.
6. Click Download CSV to generate a report and download it to your system.
The following list describes each of the items in the Reservations data export:
- ID: The Vreasy reservation ID; it can be found in the URL of the booking window.
- Checkin: The check-in date.
- Checkout: The check-out date.
- Nights: The total number of nights in the booking.
- Custom ETA: The estimated time of arrival provided by the guest.
- Custom ETD: The estimated time of departure provided by the guest.
- Guest full name: The first and last name of the guest.
- Guest email: The email address of the guest.
- Guest phone: The phone number of the guest.
- Adults: The number of adults in the guest party.
- Kids: The number of kids in the guest party.
- Language description: The language of the booking selected by the PM. English US is the default language.
- Status: The status of the booking.
- Portal name: The name of the channel the booking was received from.
- Channel manager name: The name of the channel manager.
- Acc. cost: The total cost of the accommodation, including the rent balance, initial deposit, cleaning fee, and all the extras.
- Currency code: The currency in which the payment is accepted.
- Property ID: The ID of the property.
- Property title: The title of the property.
- Additional description: The description of the property in Vreasy.
- Portal UID: The channel ID of the booking.
- Created at: The time at which the booking was created.
- Payments initial deposit: The initial deposit amount.
- Payments rent balance due: The rent balance amount.
- Payments cleaning fee: The cleaning fee.