1. Go to the calendar, select the property, and click the dates that you want to block.
2. In the booking window, verify the dates you wish to block.
3. In the Guest name field, type the reason for blocking the dates. For instance, you could type "Closed for maintenance" or "Renovations".
4. In the Status field, select Unavailable.
When you select Unavailable, your calendar will be blocked and no task or communication notification will be sent.
5. Make the changes and click Save.
NOTE: The accomodation cost is not calculated for bookings that are marked Unavailable.
6. To unblock these dates, edit the booking and change the status to Cancelled.