Your Vreasy calendar automatically removes all enquiries based on the following conditions:
- The check-in date has passed
- The enquiry was logged in more than 14 days ago
- Only two days remain until check-in time
NOTE: While you can modify these settings under the Settings tab in Automations, it is recommended that they not be modified.
1. Go to Automations > Settings.
2. Click Modify the way my old enquiries are automatically cancelled and when... (not recommended).
3. Select Option 1 or Option 2 from the following sections:
1. To edit the expiry time for enquiries in your Vreasy calendar, click Set up automatic cancellation expiry times.
2. On the Automatically remove old enquiries page, make the desired changes.
1. To edit the expiry time for enquiries from other channels, click Change for which properties/channels Vreasy removes old enquiries.
2. Select the properties and channels for which the old cancellation rules should still be applicable.
3. Click Next.
The system takes a few minutes to complete the process. Once completed, the expiry time for the selected properties and channels is changed.