Go to Manage > Accounting.
From the left navigation panel, select Tourist taxes.
Click + New tourist tax.
- In the Name field, type the name of the tax. You can use the city name and append it with the phrase tourist tax.
- From the Country drop-down list box, select the country in which the tax is applicable. This list box displays only those countries in which your properties are located.
- From the City drop-down list box, select the city in which the tax is applicable. This list box displays only the cities of the selected country in which your properties are located.
- In the Maximum number of nights field, type the number of nights the tax is applicable on. If there is no minimum, you can type 0.
- In the Currency field, select the currency in which you want to collect/calculate the tourist tax in.
- In the Adult price per night field, type the price per adult per night.
- In the Child price per night field, type the price per child per night.
- After you have set the desired values, click Save.
For tourist taxes that include IVA, add the amount of the IVA to the total price. For instance, the tourist tax in Barcelona for visitors over 17 years old is 2,25 € + VAT (10%). Therefore, the VAT inclusive price for these guests would be 2.475 €.